Friday, September 6, 2013

Photography workshop in Cologne in November

 
Lichtblick workshop in Cologne - 2010
I will be conducting a two day workshop in Cologne over the weekend of November 23 and 24 at the Lichtblick School. As well as reviewing portfolios and suggesting ways forward I will be talking about my view of the current image saturated instagram everywhere scene, and how to take advantage of the many positives of the virtual digital world. Photobook making will also be covered, here I will talk about the importance of idea generation, and I will present proven guidelines for editing and sequencing. The workshop is limited to 12 participants.
The Lichtblick workshops are always good fun. Several participants have returned for repeat workshops which for me is a sign that good stuff has gone down. Hope to see you in Cologne. You can see more on the Lichtblick School website HERE.

No comments: